3





Mohd Shahrul Hafizi Bin Hussin,




If I told you I loved one thing about you, I would only be lying because I can't say I love one part of you and ignore the rest of you.
I love everything about you and to say I love only one thing ignores the beauty of your whole soul.
I love everything about you the good and the bad it's every little part of you that makes you who you are and to say I love you only one thing ignores your whole existence.


After 3 years, you left me.
28 July 2007, the same day you went away.
It's hard not to miss you, when there's such an empty space when you gone.
I'm really hoping that you miss me too, even we separate far away,too far.
No matter hard I try, I can never seem to forget you.
Keep trust on me, my love for you will never die.
You are IRREPLACEABLE. No one can replace your love.


Abang,
Sayang doa'kan, abang ditempatkan orang-orang beriman di sisiNYA.
Ketulusan cinta abang amat berharga  bagi sayang.
Pengorbanan cinta abang akan sentiasa berada di hati sayang.
Tetap utuh cinta abang jauh di sudut hati ini.
Tenanglah abang di sana.
AL-FATIHAH


0 comments:

About Me

About this blog

seeking for new life within 5 years.

Followers

comments

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed