because im not.










Inner voice saying:



This piece of cloth I am wearing,
Is a symbol of faith and dignity,
Keep me protected and
As a reminder to me,
From breaking the rules He made...


True,
Women are beautiful.
The beauty behind the veil.
A hijab is a symbol of modesty and sincerity.
So what the world would see,
Is not my surface but my heart
Though it may not be as pure as snow, I know
But I am learning and trying to be a better me.REALLY.


Never judge a book by its cover.
Yes.I am wearing a hijab.
Does not state I am flawless BECAUSE IM NOT.
For I commit sins which I need to redeem
And may He accepts my prayers and doa'
Ameen.









Im only a servant of ALLAH











0 comments:

About Me

About this blog

seeking for new life within 5 years.

Followers

comments

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed